The Carrie Diaries.Brendan Dooling (born January 27, 1990) is an American actor. He is known for his portrayal of Walt Reynolds on The CW's teen drama series
Dooling was born in Bellport, New York, where he took acting classes at the Gateway Acting School. He resides in Brooklyn, New York City,and enjoys Ultimate Frisbee.
- His first role in a play came when he was 8; he played Howard in his sister's high-school drama production of Inherit the Wind.
- Started acting classes when he was 11, but didn't seriously pursue a career until he left college.
- Worked at Madame Tussauds in New York City, where he helped scare visitors to its "Scream" exhibit.
- His first professional acting job: a Nerf commercial.
- Originally auditioned for the role of Sebastian on The Carrie Diaries, but wound up cast as Walt instead.
- Wasn't a Sex and the City fan, though he did watch a few episodes with his mother.
- Enjoys playing basketball and Ultimate Frisbee; also plays guitar and writes songs.
- In 2013, he became father of a his first daughter, Charlotte