|A First Time for Everything|
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||April 1, 2013|
|Written by||Henry Alonso Myers|
|Directed by||Patrick Norris|
"Kiss Yesterday Goodbye"
A First Time for Everything is the 12th episode of Season 1 and the 12th episode of The Carrie Diaries overall. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by Henry Alonso Myers.
LOSING CONTROL — When Carrie inadvertently complicates things with Sebastian, she tries to fix it by taking him to Madonna’s “The Virgin Tour” launch party – but in her quest for the perfect night, only makes things worse. Despite Mouse’s best efforts to avoid West, she can’t seem to deny the romantic sparks flying between them. Dorrit turns to Donna LaDonna for advice about her budding love life. Meanwhile, Tom has an awkward encounter when he spends the night somewhere new.
Idk but there was nothing here honestly if you want your wig snatched I def recommend this episode .
- AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw
- Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd
- Ellen Wong as Jill "The Mouse" Chen
- Katie Findlay as Maggie Landers (credit only)
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Dorrit Bradshaw
- Brendan Dooling as Walt Reynolds
- Chloe Bridges as Donna LaDonna
- Freema Agyeman as Larissa Loughton
- Matt Letscher as Tom Bradshaw
|This gallery only shows the official pictures released for the episode your're looking for. A more complete gallery can be found here. Any future additions should be done there.|